Saturday, March 05, 2005



Okay that's it. Mj will most probably be the one.

Firstly, it shows great results! Hmmm. Maybe because last year they retained like 1/2 the cohort, so only the better half of them took the exams. Results are like fantastic. Hmmm. As compared to TPj.

Went to Science Centre with Fung Jan and Steph just now for our job briefing. After which Jolene and Bertina came to join us. They were like so late. But, nvm, haha. We'll be working for the 5 weekdays of the March holidays at Science Centre. A robotics competition involving some upper sec. students and jc students is going on on 15th Mar. So, we're just like helping out lah. $5.50/hr. Not alot. But I just welcome temp jobs. Esp it only lasts for a few days. Shld be able to make around $200 plus. At least I wont spend my hols doing nothing but shopping and wasting money. nstead, I'm earning it k! Haha.

We agreed to meet up on day after getting our pay to do some mad shopping! haha. Which is like, can finish up the hardearned money within hrs?

Yar, and go clubbing too. Those 16 and above ones.
Bertina was so cute. When she asked us if we go clubbing, we said no and she was like damn shocked. She thought everyone goes clubbing at least once? Haha. We were like -.- and we feel so gina when we're with her man. She promised to take us there one day. Cant wait! I've nv been to clubbing before. Hope it'll be fun!

Then fung was like very worried and troubled. Didnt know which is her ideal jc. Hope she'll be able to make a wise choice and one w/o regret. Hope everyone did, including me. Haha.




beautiful day, in bliss :) 12:47 am






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT